All competitors must present a valid, original, current photo ID that is issued by a city, state or federal government agency or by the competitor's school in order to be admitted into their competition event. If the competitor does not have an acceptable form of ID that meets the below requirements, they are ineligible to compete/participate and will not be allowed to complete the event.
- School IDs must be for the current academic year and in a hard plastic card format.
- The first and last name must match as it appears on the competition event registration.
- Competitors must register with their legal name that matches their valid ID.
- The photo must be current and recognizable.
- Government-issued passports will be accepted.
- Government-issued driver's license or non-driver ID card
- Official school-produced student ID card from the school the competitor currently attends
If the competitor does not have an acceptable form of ID listed above, the TPSA Competitor Identification Form, found in the resources, may be completed and used.
Additionally, members can add a profile picture in myTPSA before their competition. Members who have their profile photo can use that as a fallback. Membership photos in myTPSA will be accepted as valid photos.