TPSA has always aimed to be an agile organization that quickly responds to the needs of its members. In continuing with this goal, TPSA has, for the 2022-2023 School Year, made operation changes, technology changes, and engagement changes to better serve you.
- Launched a new website that will stay more current and up-to-date, is more mobile-friendly and allows us to deliver more tailored experiences to our members in the future.
- Revised our Organization structure to better the transition of business operations between boards, added more staff positions to maximize our efficiency, and revised policies and procedures to align with current standards.
- Established a Competitive Events Review Committee that updated and added new Competitive Events such as Anthropology. Additionally, removed Marketing Portfolio Event while it is reviewed for the 2024 school year.
- Updated the regions to reflect our membership numbers and chapters to equalize and optimize regional competitions. These regions are subject to continuous changes as our membership for the year increases.
- Launched our new TPSA Social Media accounts to better connect with our students and advisors.
- Overhauled our membership system following feedback from the previous year to make it easier for advisors to register and pay membership and conference dues. Check back on September 15 for membership to open.
We are so excited for the upcoming school year and look forward to seeing yall at Regional Conferences!
Chief Information Officer
Board of Directors