- All participants of TPSA activities must have an agreement on file with TPSA before attending/participating in any event.
- All members must have an agreement on file with TPSA to gain access to conference registration.
- Members who do not have an agreement on file will NOT appear in the Conference Registration System.
- Members under the age of 18 must complete with a Parent/Legal Guardian.
- Use the Chapter Poster and post it in your classroom to get students to complete it!
How To Complete Agreement
There are 3 ways to complete agreements if you are a member, if you are not a member use the generic link.
- Prefilled Link received via Email.
- Starting October 1st, all Pending/Active members will receive reminder emails monthly with a personalized link with prefilled information to complete the participation agreement.
- Prefilled Link in Member Profile in myTPSA
- Advisors can open the personalized links with prefilled information in their myTPSA Member Portal.
- Advisor Instructions
- Advisors can log in to myTPSA
- Navigate to Members
- Open a Member's Profile
- Scroll to Participation Agreements
- Click Open and Complete Agreement to complete the agreement for THAT member.
- Generic Link: https://tpsa.info/agreement
- You can use the generic link if you are a member, but you must enter your myID Membership ID Number exactly.
- If you are a volunteer or non-member participant, you can complete the form as normal.