Starting a new TPSA chapter at your local High School is an exciting and daring adventure for your LPS program that prepares your students for success.
Who can be a member?
- Any student enrolled in a Texas School in the 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grades.
- Any faculty member employed at a Texas School.
- Any person serving on the Board of Directors, Executive Council, Regional Representatives, or Organization Staff.
*Any person who does not meet the above qualifications is prohibited from serving in an advisor capacity at any TPSA activity.
Where do I start?
- Read all information and guidelines for starting a chapter at your school.
- Start a Student Organization at your school and communicate what TPSA is and how it benefits students to your school administration.
- Follow the Chapter Checklist to register and establish your organization with TPSA.
For questions, reach out to your regional representative.