All competitors must present a valid, original, current photo ID issued by a city, state or federal government agency or by the competitor's school to be admitted into their competition event. If the competitor does not have an acceptable form of ID that meets the below requirements, they are ineligible to compete.
- School IDs must be for the current academic year and in a hard plastic card format.
- The first and last name must match as it appears on the competition event registration.
- Competitors must register with their legal name that matches their valid ID.
- The photo must be current and recognizable.
- Government-issued passports will be accepted.
- Government-issued driver's license or non-driver ID card
- Official school-produced student ID card from the school the competitor currently attends