- All grievances shall be reported via email.
- Reporting party files an allegation with their Regional Representative via email.
- Regional Representative reviews the allegation and forwards the allegation to the Executive Board President with any additional information that is known.
- The Executive Board will notify the reporting member that the allegation has been received.
- The Executive Board will conduct a hearing once an allegation has been received.
- The Executive Board will notify the alleged party of the allegation and request a written response with a set deadline.
- The Executive Board will review the response from the alleged party, make a decision and notify all involved parties.
This process will be used for all grievances. Grievances that do not follow this process will not be heard. Due to the time-sensitive nature of grievances at regional and state competitions, deadlines will be posted at the competition event. Competition grievances that do not follow this process and the posted time limits at the event will not be heard.